Introduction to Counselling Workshop
Have you ever considered a career in counselling but not sure if it is for you?
Why not attend our workshop. The aims of the workshop are to:
· To explore what is counselling
· To introduce the different modalities of counselling
· To discuss the necessary qualifications needed for counselling and how to find a course that is right for you
· To explore two key aspects of counselling training: self-awareness and personal development
· To experience a taster by partaking in some self-awareness and personal development exercises
Our training is offered from 10am—3pm - Dates for this course are TBC - please inquire if you are interested.
Course fee £50.00 plus £10 Registration Fee
Venue: RASA Education Training Centre, Bootle L20 4TZ
To book a place please complete the attached enrolment form and follow the instructions with regards to payment.